Our large stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs over 85 lbs.
Our medium stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs weighing between 15 lbs and 85 lbs.
Our small stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs weighing less than 15 lbs.
Made In Maine Durable Designer Dog ID’s
Durable designer pet id tags are really impossible to come by. There are plenty of unique cutesy tags that don’t hold up. Unique and durable dog id tags are usually not spoken about in the same sentance. Most dog id tags are made in China, and the cute handmade id tags you see on etsy.com or on retail sites are way less durable because of the cheap soft metal or plastic materials they are made out of.
Why We’re Different
Silver Paw Pet Tags has taken a very in-depth approach, studying the critical aspects of what makes a pet tag durable and as a result, our tags are like no other. Thickness of the body, thickness of the bale loop where the id tag attaches to the collar D-ring, construction, and material all factor into our well thought out durable designer pet id tags for really active dogs. The super durable grade of stainless steel we use sets us apart from all other designer companies.
Most of all, we believe in our designer pet id tags so strongly that we will replace or re-engrave any tag that ever fades or wears for free. 100% guaranteed.
Why You Need Our Tag
- 100% guarantee return policy if you’re not happy
- Maine woods, mountains, and waterways tested for ruggedness & durability
- Designed & hand poured by us using the ancient lost wax casting process
- Seven stages of laborious hand polishing for mirror finish
- Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel tags are 2x the hardness of 306 & 316 stainless alloys
- Heavy stainless steel split ring & s-hook for collar attachment included
- Rust proof, chew proof, & scratch resistant
- Deep, dark engraving on the back of each pet id tag
- Renewable engraving if your phone or address ever changes
- Heavy duty stainless steel split ring & s-hook for collar attachment included
- Non-staining for coats
- Beefy attachment loop
- Free replacement if pet tag ever wears out
What People Are Saying
- “There are very few companies that make stainless Steel ID dog tags and if they do they are not anywhere near the quality of silverpawtags.com”
- “Quality is second to none! The tag is everything website promised, heavy duty and crafted with care. Like nothing else out there and well worth the price.”
- “These tags are the finest I have ever seen. We get stopped on walks when people see them.”
- “You’ll wish this was the first tag you ever ordered, cause you know for sure it won’t be the last.”
- “The workmanship is second to none. These are nice, thick tags that put others to shame.”
- “When you can’t tell the difference between a 5 year old tag and a brand new one, that’s quality.”
- “No more worrying the bale will split and loosing the tag. These tags are meant to last.”
- “I’ll wear out before the tag does! Absolutely superb in every aspect.”
- “Yes, this tag is a little pricey compared to others, but I believe in paying for quality and this is what you get.”
- “I did a lot of on-line research and I don’t think there’s a better product on the market.”
- “Simply stunning! Excellent quality and craftsmanship! These are the Rolls Royces of Pet ID tags!”
- “I am so impressed with the quality-I can tell that it’s made with great care. This is the first one out of several that has done what it advertised.”