Our large stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs over 85 lbs.
Our medium stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs weighing between 15 lbs and 85 lbs.
Our small stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs weighing less than 15 lbs.
Pet ID Tag Renewable Engraving
It’s like Getting A Brand New Tag!
We guarantee the engraving on our stainless steel tags for life. If your tag ever fades, we will take the pet id tag back, regrind, polish, and engrave it all over again!
Renewable engraving on pet id tags means that if you move, change your address or phone number, we take the tag back, grind, polish and re-engrave all over again. You will think you’ve been given a brand new tag for a nominal $12. Try finding that service anywhere else… Pet id tag renewable engraving means we are 100% committed to our tags, our customers, and value.
You simply mail the tag back to us, we refinish, engrave, and mail it back quickly!
Why You Need Our Tag
- Deep engraving 100% guaranteed to last or your tag is re-engraved for free
- Renewable engraving available for $10-$12 should your phone or address change
- 100% Guaranteed free replacement if pet tag ever wears
- 2x as hard & rust proof as all other stainless steel pet id tags on the market
- Made of duplex 2205 stainless steel alloy used in the offshore oil industry
- Hand poured by us using the ancient lost was casting process right here in Maine
- Seven stages of laborious hand polishing for mirror finish
- Chew proof, scratch proof, & bend proof
- 1/8″ or 3mm thick id tag with thick
- Beefy loop for attachment
- Heavy duty stainless steel split ring & s-hook for collar attachment included
What People Are Saying
- “There are very few companies that make stainless Steel ID dog tags and if they do they are not anywhere near the quality of silverpawtags.com”
- “Quality is second to none! The tag is everything website promised, heavy duty and crafted with care. Like nothing else out there and well worth the price.”
- “These tags are the finest I have ever seen. We get stopped on walks when people see them.”
- “You’ll wish this was the first tag you ever ordered, cause you know for sure it won’t be the last.”
- “The workmanship is second to none. These are nice, thick tags that put others to shame.”
- “When you can’t tell the difference between a 5 year old tag and a brand new one, that’s quality.”
- “No more worrying the bale will split and loosing the tag. These tags are meant to last.”
- “I’ll wear out before the tag does! Absolutely superb in every aspect.”
- “Yes, this tag is a little pricey compared to others, but I believe in paying for quality and this is what you get.”
- “I did a lot of on-line research and I don’t think there’s a better product on the market.”
- “Simply stunning! Excellent quality and craftsmanship! These are the Rolls Royces of Pet ID tags!”
- “I am so impressed with the quality-I can tell that it’s made with great care. This is the first one out of several that has done what it advertised.”