Our large stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs weighing over 85 lbs.
Our medium stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs weighing between 15 lbs and 85 lbs.
Our small stainless steel ID tags are perfect for dogs weighing less than 15 lbs.
Tired of rusty old id tags that look horrible, can’t be read, and discolor your dog’s coat?
Our Amazing Metal
Our superior stainless steel, super duper duplex 2205 stainless steel, has outstanding corrosion resistance because of it’s chromium content. Developed in the 1960’s for the offshore oil industry, you will not find a better tag material. It is outstanding but expensive so tag stampers and overseas manufacturers don’t use it. They don’t tell you what type of stainless steel they use but claim it won’t ever rust.
Stainless Steels Are Not All Created Equal
Stainless steel pet tags that claim to be rust proof are often not because of the cheaper grade of stainless steel they are made from.
304 stainless steels and 316 stainless steels are NOT as rust proof in salt water as our duplex stainless steel. Salt water can corrode these industry standard pet id tag metals.
Our Maine Pet ID Tag’s Guarantee
Silver Paw Tags will outlast all of your active dog’s exploits and activities, in or out of the water. We guarantee it. They will probably outlast you as well. We even guarantee our engraving and can re-engrave your tag if you ever need to change numbers or addresses.
We also guarantee that all dogs will look really cool wearing their Silver Paw Maine pet id tags!
Rust Proof or Your Money Back!
- 100% Guaranteed free replacement if pet tag ever wears
- 100% guaranteed free re-engraving if tag ever becomes unreadable
- Deep, dark engraving on the back side of each pet id tag
- Renewable engraving if your phone or address changes
- Chew proof, scratch proof, & bend proof
- Maine woods, mountains, & waterways tested for ruggedness & durability
- 1/8″ or 3mm thick id tag with thick, beefy loop for attachment
- 2x as hard & rust proof as all other stainless steel id tags on the market
- Made of duplex 2205 stainless steel alloy
- Best and most reviews on the internet
- Heavy duty stainless steel split ring & s-hook for collar attachment included
What People Are Saying
- “There are very few companies that make stainless Steel ID dog tags and if they do they are not anywhere near the quality of silverpawtags.com”
- “Quality is second to none! The tag is everything website promised, heavy duty and crafted with care. Like nothing else out there and well worth the price.
- “These tags are the finest I have ever seen. We get stopped on walks when people see them.”
- “You’ll wish this was the first tag you ever ordered, cause you know for sure it won’t be the last.”
- “The workmanship is second to none. These are nice, thick tags that put others to shame.”
- “When you can’t tell the difference between a 5 year old tag and a brand new one, that’s quality.”
- “No more worrying the bale will split and loosing the tag. These tags are meant to last.”
- “I’ll wear out before the tag does! Absolutely superb in every aspect.”
- “Yes, this tag is a little pricey compared to others, but I believe in paying for quality and this is what you get.”
- “I did a lot of on-line research and I don’t think there’s a better product on the market.”
- “Our oldest one is over 8 years old and still in terrific shape.”
- “I am so impressed with the quality-I can tell that it’s made with great care. This is the first one out of several that has done what it advertised.”
- “This is definitely a prime example of you get what you pay for. Worth every penny!”